Article 1 (Purpose) The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the company and users when using the services (hereinafter referred to as the ‘service’) provided by Beauty cosmetic Inc. (hereinafter referred to as ‘company’) in ‘Beauty cosmetic plattform’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘plattform’).Article 2 (Definitions) The terms used in these terms and conditions are defined as follows:
1. Company: It refers to Beauty cosmetic Inc, the operator of this platform.
2. Member: It refers to a person who has established a platform service use contract, i.e. a person to whom ‘ID’ was given.
3. ID: It refers to a combination of characters and numbers that the ‘member’ chooses for identification of the ‘member’ and service use, and the ‘company’ approves.
4. Password: It refers to a combination of characters and numbers that the “member’ chose to confirm that he or she is the 'member' that matches the 'ID' assigned to him or her, and to ensure secrecy.
3. Service: It refers to the services provided to the “member” that the company provides to the ‘member’ through this platformto provide information on the development process in an easy-to-understand way to members who want to develop cosmetics and connect them to development requests.
4. Contents: They refer to the data or information, expressed as signs, characters, voice, sound and images or videos used on information and communications networks pursuant to Subparagraph 1 of Paragraph 1 of Article 2 of the Act On Promotion Of Information And Communications Network Utilization And Information Protection, Etc., which was manufactured or processed electronically so that the efficiency of preserving and using them can be enhanced.Article 3 (Rules of Handling) All information and procedures related to the use of ‘plattform’ and this ‘service’ will comply with these terms and conditions, except for those matters stipulated in ‘the Cosmetics Act, the Telecommunications Business Act and related laws which are characterized as mandatory provisions, and all ‘members’ must comply with related laws and these terms and conditions. Article 4 (Scope and Change of the Terms and Conditions)
1. ‘plattform’ posts these terms and conditions in the initial service screen of each service site so that ‘members’ can easily understand them. However, it is possible to enable users to see the terms and conditions in a connection screen.
2. ‘plattform’ may revise these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate related laws, such as the Act On The Regulation Of Terms And Conditions, the Framework Act On Electronic Documents And Transactions, the Digital Signature Act, and the Act On Promotion Of Information And Communications Network Utilization And Information Protection, Etc.
3. If ‘plattform’ revises these terms and conditions, it will specify the application date and the reason for revision, and announce the revision in the initial screen of the service site, provided by ‘plattform’, together with the current terms and conditions from 7 days prior to the application date till the day before the application date. If the terms and conditions are changed in a way unfavorable to ‘members’, however, it will be announced with a grace period of at least 30 days. In this case, ‘plattform’ will clearly compare the contents before and after the revision to make them easy for ‘members’ to understand.
4. ‘Members’ have the right to object to the revised terms and conditions. If ‘members’ do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, they may stop using the ‘service,’ and cancel membership registration. If they continue to use the ‘service’ after the revised terms and conditions go into effect, however, they will be deemed to agree to the changes in the terms and conditions.
5. plattform will not be held responsible for damages that occur to members as they did not have any information on the changed terms and conditions.Article 5 (Scope of Members)
1. Associate member: In principle, only those members who signed up for membership in this platform will become associate members. Associate members have limited access to some contents.
2. Regular member: Regular members are those associate members who separately applied for rating upgrade and were accepted by the company. Regular members can view and access all contents uploaded to plattform.Article 6 (Application of the Terms and Conditions)
1. plattform may have separate terms and conditions and policies for individual services, and if they conflict these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions for the use of individual services will take precedence.
2. Matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions and interpretation of these terms and conditions will comply with related laws.Chapter 2 Service Provision and Use Article 7 (Establishment of the Use Contract)
The use contract will be concluded when a person who wants to become a member (hereinafter referred to as ‘membership applicant’) agrees to the terms and conditions and applies for membership signup, and the company accepts the application.
In principle, the company will agree to the membership applicant’s use of the service. In the following events, however, the company may not agree, or cancel the use contract afterwards.
If the membership applicant lost his/her membership before according to these terms and conditions; If the membership applicant is not a real business entity or used the name of another person or another business operator; If the membership applicant entered false information, or did not provide the information that the company requested; If the membership applicant is a child under the age of 14 who did not obtain the consent of his/her legal representative (parent, etc.); and If the application cannot be accepted due to reasons attributable to the membership applicant or if the application is made in violation of all other stipulated matters
In regard to the application pursuant to Paragraph 1, the company may request real-name verification and self-authentication through a specialized institution depending on the type of membership.
The company may withhold approval if there is a technical or business problem related to the service.
If the company does not accept the application for membership signup or withheld approval of the application for membership signup according to Paragraph 4, the company must notify it to the membership applicant. If the membership applicant cannot be notified without a reason attributable to the company, however, an exception will be made.
Members must provide their personal information to use the service, and members who do not register their information correctly, e.g. stealing others’ information or registering false information, cannot claim any rights in relation to the use of the service, and they may be punished according to related laws. Also, they are responsible for compensating for the damage they caused to a third party, and the company may restrict the use of service by members who provided false information.
To apply for membership, members must separately submit the consent form for personal information collection and use, and the consent form for marketing activities, etc..Article 8 (Change of Membership Information)
Members can view and edit their personal information at any time through the personal information management screen. However, they cannot modify business license numbers (resident registration numbers), IDs, etc. necessary for service management..
If the information that members entered during membership signup is changed, they must make changes online or notify the company of the changes by e-mail or other methods.
The company will not be responsible for any disadvantages caused by not notifying the company of the changes mentioned in Paragraph 2.
The change of membership information will be completed when the counseling/management personnel of plattform confirm the changes and finally approve them.Article 9 (Cancellation) When members want to change the information they registered at the time of registration or cancel the contract for using plattform, they must apply for change or cancellation online or notify the company or platform operator by e-mail. Article 10 (Obligation to Protect Personal Information)
Members are responsible for managing their 'login information,' and should not allow a third party to use their login information.
If members learn that their 'login information' is stolen or used by a third party, they must immediately notify it to the 'company' and follow the company's instructions.
In case of Paragraph 2, the 'company' will not take responsibility for any disadvantages caused because members did not notify the fact to the 'company' or did not follow the company's guidance even if they notified it to the company.Article 12 (Notification to the Member)
The company may notify members by e-mail, text message, etc., which they designated by agreement in advance.
If the company notifies unspecified members, it can replace individual notices by posting it on the ‘Announcements of plattform for more than one week. However, matters that have a significant impact on their own service use will be notified to individual members.
Even though members did not agree to receive text messages or e-mails, if there is a serious reason that makes it impossible to use the service, the company may send text messages or e-mails to members for the purpose of notifying it.Article 13 (Obligations of the Company)
The company will not engage in acts prohibited by laws and regulations and these terms and conditions or contrary to public order and morals, and will do its best to provide continuous and stable service as stipulated by these terms and conditions.
The company will not send for-profit advertising e-mails that members do not consent to.
If the opinions or complaints of members are deemed to be justifiable, the company must process them through an appropriate procedure. If it is difficult to process them immediately, however, members must be notified of the reason and processing schedule.Article 14 (Obligations of the Member)
Members should not engage in any of the following acts:
Members must comply with related laws, these terms and conditions, use guidance, precautions related to the service, notices from the company, etc., and should not engage in any other acts that interfere with the business of the company.
Members may not engage in any profit-making activities using the service without the prior approval of plattform.Article 15 (Provision of Service) The specifics of this service are as follows:.
The company will provide information on available formulations, raw materials, and subsidiary materials, and provide information on the cosmetics development process in an easy-to-understand manner.
The company will receive a request for development of a specific type or class of cosmetics from the user (including simple inquiries and consultation requests) and provide information on the specific development process appropriate for it.
If the user requests even specific product development after information on the development process was provided, the company will develop the product directly or through a third-party research institute.
Samples may be made at the request of members, and in order to receive the produced sample, members must agree to the following to receive the manufactured samples.
Samples provided in the process of using the service should not be used for sales purposes.. Also, members must take full responsibility for various accidents and damages caused by delivering samples to others, and will not claim any legal responsibility or compensation for damage.. Members will observe the precautions below when using the provided samples, and if they violate them, they will not file any claims against the company or raise objections to it. 1) Before applying the samples to the face, they must pre-test skin reactions of arms/ears 2) They should not use the samples on areas with wounds or abnormalities such as eczema and dermatitis. 3) If they experience any of the following abnormalities using cosmetics, they must stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist. 4) Precautions for storage and handling A. When the contents are sprayed or dropped on the floor, they should take care as they are slippery, and wash them off immediately with water. B. They must close the cap after use. C. They must keep the samples out of reach of infants and children D. They should not store the samples in a place with a high or low temperature deviating from the suggested standards and in a place exposed to direct sunlight.Article 16 (Change of Service)
The company may change all or part of the services it provides according to operational and technical needs if there is a good reasons.
If there is a change in the contents of the service, how and when the service should be used, the company must post the reason for the change, the contents of the service to be changed, and the date of provision of the changed service, etc. on the initial screen of the service before the changes are made.
The company may modify, suspend or change all or part of the services provided free of charge according to the company's policy and operational needs, and unless there is a special provision in the related laws with regard to this, the company will not make separate compensation to ""members.""Chapter 3 Intellectual Property Right Article 17 (Attribution of Intellectual Property Rights)
All copyrights and patents to the services, which the company provides in regard to members’ development requests through plattform, and the results, designs, trademarks, and intellectual property rights and other rights related to formulations will belong to the company.
When members exercise the rights of the preceding Paragraph with respect to the product developed through the company’s service or conduct business activities independently by commercializing the product without the prior consent of the ‘company,’ they must compensate the company for the amount of profits they gained as a result.Chapter 4 Supplementary Provisions Article 18 (Confidentiality)
The company and members should not provide or disclose any development information, product information and information about the other party acquired in connection with the provision and use of ‘this service’ to a third party without the prior written consent of the other party. If such information is provided to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of platform use and service provision, however, an exception will be made.
If the preceding Paragraph is violated, the damage caused to the other party must be compensated.Article 19 (Separate Agreement)
In order for members to commercialize, manufacture and sell the products they developed through the company's service, they must separately sign a specific manufacturing supply contract with the company or a third party introduced by the company.